|Setting||Seattle||The Circle||Vampires||Other Monsters||Rules|
The three special attributes aren’t something one purchases with points, rather, they describe various states of a Vampire character. These are things that change over the course of the game and even during a game session, but are less abstract than bodily health. Each merits some discussion on this page for it’s unique contribution to the story and mechanics of a vampire character.
- Hunger: A measure of how badly the character needs blood.
- This is a more nebulous ‘attribute’, but ignoring it can drive a character right out of the player’s control when the desire for blood becomes overwhelming.
- Stability: An attribute that tracks how ‘humanlike’ and in-control the vampire is.
- This attribute has a sort of mini-system associated with it, and is strongly influenced by hunger. A satisfied vampire is a stable vampire.
- Stature: A representation of how potent and ancient a particular Vampire is.
- Like the basic attributes, this attribute has a couple of named ranks, and then numbered ranks above those. It has a number of benefits across the board, but is difficult to increase with anything but sheer time spent undead.