|Setting||Seattle||The Circle||Vampires||Other Monsters||Rules|
- Poor, Mortal, Heroic, Supernatural, Ranked
- Cunning, Strength, Weaponry, and Willpower
- Hunger, Stability, and Stature
These are the most common of Vampiric abilities.
- Mystic defenses for one’s lair, and the ability to see magic.
- Illusionary powers of imitation and confusion.
- A power to sway and cloud the minds of mortals.
- Bestowing curses, madness, and other tragedies.
- Abilities of stealth and travel.
- Power over, and transformation into beasts.
These abilities require some experience and study to master.
- Spell-based magic that requires great sacrifices of blood.
- Inflicting the essence of death on creatures or the land itself.
- Power over the dead, physical or otherwise.
- Abilities of manipulating and gathering blood.
- The will and power to overcome a vampire’s inherent weaknesses.
- Power over the vampire’s native element, darkness.